IELTS Test Sample : IELTS test in Ghana – May 2019 (Academic Module)
Writing Part of the IELTS
Writing a report in Writing Task 1 of an Academic IELTS
We were given a bar chart showing the reasons why some people did not go to work in a particular European country in three years 2000, 2005 and 2010. We had to summarise it.
Writing an essay in Writing task 2 of an Academic IELTS
Although parents are responsible for raising a child, outside influences play a key role in their development. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion.
Speaking Part of the IELTS Test
Part 1 of the IELTS Interview : Interducing yourself
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you find interesting about this job?
– What would you like to change about it?
– How many hours do you work in a week?
– Are there many public holidays in your country?
– Which one do you like the most?
– What do you do during holidays?
Part 2 of the IELTS TEST : Cue Card
Talk about something you always wanted to do, but didn’t have enough time for. Please say
– What is it?
– Why didn’t you have enough time for it?
– How do you feel about it now?
IELTS Speaking Part 3 : Discussion Questions
– What do people usually spend time on?
– Do you spend time with family?
– Do you think older people use time better?