Writing task 1 (a report)
The tables below provide information about the consumption and production of potatoes in five parts of the world in 2006. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some believe that in many countries, the investment of public money in arts can be justified. Others think that the government should spend more on health and education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Speaking test part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– How did you feel about your hometown when you were growing up?
– How do you feel about your hometown now?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– What do you like the most about your job?
Speaking test part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a skill that was difficult for you to learn. Please say
– when you learnt it
– why you learnt it
– how you learnt it
– and explain how you feel about this skill now.
Speaking test part 3 (Discussion)
– What skills should be taught to children from a very early age?
– Are there any other skills that children should have a basic knowledge of?
– Do you feel that it is easier for children to learn new skills compared to adults?
– Do you think that children today know more about science than their parents?
– What scientific discoveries have changed the world?