IELTS Speaking course with Dr. Arian Karimi
Ielts Speaking Semi-Private Online Class
Practice Speaking with your own IELTS Partner
Learn English Online
IELTS Listening Test
Section 1. A conversation about house rental.
Section 2. A discussion about studies of law.
Section 3. About a Vacuum Cleaner Museum.
Section 4. About flight simulation by imitating honey bees.
IELTS Reading Test
Passage 1. About red nose birds.
Passage 2. About personal rights, complaints at the workplace.
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
IELTS Writing test
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been asked to enquire at the nearest local conference centre and organise introduction courses for new company staff. Write a letter to the centre manager and say
– Give some details about the course.
– Explain about the course requirements for materials.
– Ask about the facilities provided.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There is certainly a difference in thoughts, ideas and actions between children, their parents and grandparents. Why do these differences exist? Does it cause problems in your community, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe the place you live in now.
– Do you read news from newspapers or the Internet? Why?
– Would you like to be a news reporter? Why?
IELTS Speaking Cue Card Topic
Talk about an instance you were lucky to have a mobile phone with you. Please say
– Where was it?
– What happened there?
– How did you feel about it later on?
– Are mobile phones important in our life? Why?
– Should they be used so much?
– Is social networking also important?