سوالات اسپیکینگ آیلتس افغانستان در سال 1396
IELTS Speaking test in Afghanistan on October 2017
IELTS Interview Questions
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you prefer to use buses or drive a car?
– Will you be using buses in the future?
– What can your country do to improve the transport system?
– Do you use social media?
– What is the impact of social media on public?
– Do older people use social media?
– How can we encourage them to use social media?
– Do you like boats?
– Did you ever travel by boat?
– Would you like to travel one day by boat?
– Would you like to own a boat?
IELTS Cue Card Topic
Talk about something you bought recently. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when did buy it?
– Why did you buy it?
IELTS Discussion Questions
– How did you feel about your purchase later?
– Did you give someone advice about purchasing a phone?
– Why do people go shopping?
– What do you think about the quality of today’s products compared to the past?
– Do you shop a lot?
– Why do you go shopping?