سوالات آیلتس آکادمیک که در می ماه 2017 در کشور هند برگزار شد نقل قول شده از دانشجویان هموطن ایرانی مقیم در کشور هند
Academic Module of the IELTS test held On May 2017 in India
Writing Part of the IELTS Test
Writing Task 1 ( A Report)
We were given a line graph showing the GDP spending in three different areas: health, education and pensions in Australia.
Writing Task 2 ( An Essay)
Many parents allow their children to play games on computers and other electronic devices because it helps to develop their technical skills. Do you think the advantages of this approach outweigh the disadvantages?
Speaking Part of the IELTS test in India
The IELTS Interview
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you describe your home town?
– What are some interesting things to see there?
– Is it a good place to live in?
– Will you continue to live there in the future?
– Let’s talk about dreams.
– How often do you remember dreams after waking up?
– Do you like to listen to other people’s dreams?
– Would you like to study about dreams in the future?
The IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic
Talk about a time when you had to wait to hear some important news. Please say
– What was the news or event that made you wait? Why?
– When and where did you hear the news?
– Describe your feelings after hearing it.
The IELTS Free Discussion Part
– Let’s talk about things that make people wait.
– What are they?
– Can waiting be boring sometimes? Why?
– Some people don’t like waiting, why do you think it is so?
– Adults can wait for longer than children. Why?
– How did people from different countries communicate in the past?
– Do you think being patient is good?
– Is there a change in people’s patience today compared to the past?