نمونه تست آیلتس جنرال در سریلانکا در سال 2016
IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training)
IELTS Reading test
IELTS Reading Passage 1. Information about hotels and other accommodation options.
Questions: short-answer questions, match information to paragraphs.
IELTS Reading Passage 2. An article about project management.
Questions: diagram labeling.
IELTS Reading Passage 3. There were eight paragraphs about the history of maps.
Questions: match statements to paragraphs.
IELTS Writing test
IELTS Writing task 1 (a letter)
You and your friend have bought tickets to the theatre. However, you can’t go with him/her for a certain reason. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Apologize about the situation.
– Explain the reason why can’t you make it.
– Suggest what to do with your ticket.
IELTS Writing Task 2 (an essay)
All over the world people spend more time on sports and exercises these days. Does this development have more advantages or disadvantages? Give your
opinion with supporting examples from your own experience.
IELTS Speaking test
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you wear hats or caps?
– When do you usually wear them?
– Do you feel it is important to wear hats or caps?
– Why do you think so?
IELTS Cue Card
Talk about an artist that you admire the most. Please say
– What are his/her qualities?
– Why do you like him/her?
– What are his/her greatest achievements?
– Do you know other local artists?