Academic IELTS test sample in Uzbekistan on December 2016
Passage 1. About the hazards of multitasking.
Passage 2. About the population of ancient Mesopotamia.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
IELTS Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing education levels among population of Glasgow in 2010 and a pie chart that described the level of education of men and women.
IELTS Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that art should be created by people with special abilities. Others believe that everyone is able to do art. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like listening to music?
IELTS Cue Card
Describe a song that you would like to listen to in the future. Please say
– What is this song going to be about?
– Who could create this song?
– Why would you like to listen to this song?
– Why do people like to listen to songs?
– Why do people go to music festivals rather than watch them on TV at home?
– Why do parents bring their children to music competitions?
– Why do people like live music better than recordings?
– What kind of songs are popular in your country? Why?
DR.ARIAN KARIMI IELTS AMAZING CRASH COURSE WITHOUT STUDING AT HOME
IELTS EACH SKILL CLASS : LISTENING , WRITING READING AND SPEAKING CLASS