IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2016 (General Training)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say
- Describe what you are looking for.
- You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).
- What do you want the manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that living in high-rise apartments feels very lonely and makes people unhappy. Others say there are advantages to living in a big apartment building. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Do you like to sing? Why?
- How often do you sing?
- Do you like flowers?
- When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
Describe an occasion when you had to eat a certain food for the first time. Please say
- What was the occasion?
- When and where did it take place?
- Why did you eat that food?
- Who is more open to new ways of cooking, young people or adults? Why?
- How can spices of your country be compared to those of other countries?