IELTS : Writing a report
We were given a bar graph showing the number of cars in five European countries and compared with the average amount of cars in Europe.
IELTS Writing an essay
Nowadays many children are playing computer games instead of doing sports activities. Why is it happening? Is it a negative or positive development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How do you feel in a crowd?
– Describe a crowded place that you like.
– When was the last time you have visited it?
– Who did you go there with?
Talk about an intelligent person you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When did you meet him/her?
– Why do you think he/she is intelligent?
– How does society treat intelligent people?
– How important is emotional intelligence?
– Do you think intelligent people are happy?
– Are they more selfish than others?